Admission Process at SVVV Indore (MP)
General Instructions :
- Kindly fill up this form with correct information as an essential and primary step of the admission process. Admission granted on the basis of incorrect information will be ipso facto null and void.
- Application Form must be filled in blue/black ink and must be complete in all respect. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates seeking admission to any program offered by the University must have appeared in any national/state-level entrance test. Those who have not appeared in any such test must appear in the entrance test to be conducted by the University in Indore.
- No copies of any certificates or mark sheets must be attached with this form.
- In all matters relating to the admission, the decision of the University will be final and binding on the applicants. No correspondence from the applicants with respect to his/her non-selection will be entertained.
- The admission process at the University shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Indore.
- A demand draft for Rs. 1,000/- (Non-Refundable) drawn in favour of Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya payable at Indore OR a photocopy of deposit slip for Rs. 1,000/- (Non-Refundable) in the Account No. 60235029458 of Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya in any branch of Bank of Maharashtra must be attached with this form.
please Download this form to Print/Fillup and Submit