- A multi-level dynamic resource hub set up on a 2000 Sq. Meters.
- State-of-the-art IT Infrastructure with a Wi-Fi enabled campus.
- Interactive learning from Leading Institutions abroad via Video Conferencing.
- Large Amphitheatre type classrooms.
- Facilities for extensive sports, recreation, team building and soft skills.
- Student Activities Center for all the student activities.
- Classrooms : 66
- Tutorial Rooms : 14
- Labs : 53
- Workshop : 01
- Seminar Halls : 07
- Drawing Halls : 01
- Language Lab : 01
All the classrooms, Seminar Halls, Drawing Halls are well furnished with furniture, blackboards, projection screens, OHPs/LCD Projectors and well equipped and properly ventilated
Ambience, green cover, water harvesting, environment preservation
- Greenery is maintained on Campus
- The University premises is protected with boundary walls
- All rooms and workshops are properly ventilated
- Water harvesting system is implemented.
- Use of polythene bags is discouraged in the Campus.
- All the faculty are provided with individual cabins with white board and computer with internet connectivity
- The cabin area is sufficient for discussion/counseling with students
Laboratories including computing facility
- All the departments are established with required number of laboratories as per the curriculum and also Value-Added courses/labs are created to cater to the demands of Industry.
- Some of the laboratories are provided with computing facilities meeting the demand of the curriculum.
- The laboratories are kept open beyond working hours. All laboratory experiments are conducted by 2 – 3 students per batch
Technical Manpower Support
- All the departmental laboratories have the required number of technical manpower in the cadres of Lab Assistants, Lab Technicians, Programmers and Lab Attendants.
- They are encouraged to improve their qualifications and upgrade their skills.