Director's Message & Profile
Welcome you all in the SVIIT, on behalf of the entire Shri Vaishnav Vidyappeth Vishwavidyalaya community. We, at SVIIT, nurture young talents in different fields of Information Technology. Our major emphasis of imparting training is to encourage curiosity and innovativeness among our students and lay a foundation from where they can acquire quick learning ability with the fast changing technology. We not only strive to train the students to become excellent scientists, technologists, thinkers and leaders of the society, but also help them mould themselves into better human beings.
Computer Engineering focuses on basic elements of computer programming and networking where one gains knowledge of design, implementation and management of information system of both hardware and software. Increasing numbers of software firms and IT hubs like “Silicon Valley” indicates an increasing demand for CSE experts. Concepts like ‘Cloud Computing’ upon which future technologies will be based, also need specialists in this domain. New research areas like Grid Computing, Quantum Computing are also evolving in India gradually. Students can also launch their independent start-up firms.
Student of Information Technology can work as an engineer responsible for operating computer system, software, servers, computer networking or networks securities. The programs focus on designing, developing, researching and testing software as well as digital hardware. IT also deals with concepts of information security and web systems. The job profiles include IT-Consultant, Business Analyst, System manager, System Developer, Database Administrator and System Testers and work in almost all domains.
All our programs are flexible and modern. They offer superb research training along with a strong and up to date curriculum of course work. Our laboratories are equipped with state of the art equipment and software. They provide a very stimulating environment and are kept open round the clock. Our campus is superbly networked with excellent speed of internet accessibility. We have a healthy student to faculty ratio.
At SVIIT, you’ll learn to think logically, deal with uncertainty and change, work with technology in a socially and environmentally responsible manner, communicate effectively and collaborate with other bright students, all within a supportive and a broad multi-disciplinary environment. At SVIIT, we prepare students for a successful career by combining rigorous programs and a highly supportive learning environment with practical hands-on experience.
We hope that you would use this opportunity to realize your full potential and bring out the best in you. We are sure that the excellent academic environment and the opportunity to participate in co-curricular activities will also help you in developing your personality and in your all-round development. I believe that your education in SVIIT will be a fulfilling experience. Wishing you the very best.
Personal Information, Qualification & Experience
- Name: - Dr. Anand Rajavat
- Designation: - Director-Shri Vaishnav Institute of Information Technology, Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya, Indore.
- B.E. (Computer Science & Engineering ) with First Division, Vikram University Ujjain, July 2000
- M.E. (Computer Science & Engineering) with First Division, DAVV Indore, July 2007
- Ph. D. (Computer Engineering) DAVV Indore, 2014
- 19 years of teaching experience – 8 years at the post of Reader/Associate professor and 5 Years as Professor
Research & Awards
- Undergraduate project Guide = 105
- Postgraduate project Guide = 25 and10 are under process
- Ph.D. students = 05
- Research publication in National/International Journals and Conferences=82 ( out of which 15 papers indexed in international IEEE Explore digital library and 2 papers in Springer digital library)
- Book:- 1
- Book chapter =7 , 2 indexed in Springer digital library
- Awards= (Dronacharya Award by IBM in 2008 and 2009) (Dronacharya Award by SVVV in 2019)
- Coordinator ERP Shri Vaishnav Group
- Chairman Admission Committee-SVVV
- Coordinator Shri Vaishnav Entrance Test (SVET), SVVV
- In-charge Computer Hardware & Maintenance Cell, SVVV
- Chairman- Scholarship Committee-SVVV
- Coordinator-Management of SVVV Information and Data at MPPURC Portal
- Coordinator –Management of SVVV Information and Data at NAD portal
- Coordinator-Digital Marketing SVVV at different Digital Platforms
- Chairman –BOS Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology/Computer Application
- Director-Shri Vaishnav Institute of Information Technology
- Coordinator-Shri Vaishnav Institute of Computer Application
- Coordinator NPTEL and Swayam portal of SVVV
- Sr. Superintendent of Examination SVVV at Shri Vaishnav Institute of Information Technology center
- Head of the Department Computer Science & Engineering, SVIIT
- Coordinator Hall of Fame committee, SVIIT
- PG Coordinator (M.E./M.Tech.) section, SVVV
- Coordinator IT Infrastructure setup and Maintenance of various Institutes/schools and organization of Shri Vaishnav Group
- Coordinator AICTE, RGPV, MHRD, affiliation work, SVVV/SVITS
- Coordinator-Management of SVVV Information and Data for various Ranking and Awards at different ranking Portal
- Member Board of Management SVVV
- Member Faculty/Staff selection committee SVVV
- Member Academic Council SVVV
- Member Faculty of Studies SVVV
- PG Coordinator (M.E./M.Tech.) section, SVVV/SVITS
- Coordinator Academic Calendar, SVVV/SVITS
- Member Governing Body, SVITS, Indore
- Academic Coordinator , SVITS
- Head of the Department Computer Science & Engineering, SVITS
- Library Chairman, SVITS
- Coordinator Daily SMS sending committee, SVITS
- Coordinator Faculty and Staff selection committee, SVITS
- Coordinator Student Feedback system committee, SVITS
- Coordinator Hall of Fame committee, SVITS
- Coordinator NBA committee, SVITS
- Member Academic committee , SVITS
- Member Future Planning & Development committee, SVITS
- Member RGPV examination, SVITS
- Member Ordinance committee SVVV
- Member Staff selection committee SVVV
- Coordinating work related to IT setup facilities for SVVV
- Organization of various technical and academic activities and events at department and institute level in collaboration with national/international industry, Ex. Mega Tech- Fest Ingenious-2008,Navarachana 2016,confluence’16
- Counselor - IEEE-SB SVITS.
- Assistant Superintendent of RGPV Examination, SVITS
Event Organized (at University Level)
- Void Hacks 2019 - National Level Hackathon, Sponsored by Buzz meter Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai and Mastersoft Pvt. Ltd. Nagpur on 5th April 2019 to 7th April 2019.
- Kaushal 2019 -, Computer Society of India- Regional Student Convention, on recent Digital Technology Advancement sponsored by Madhya Pradesh Council of Science & Technology (MPCST) and Computer Society of India- Head Quarter on 15th -16th March 2019.
- Sajag 2019, National Conclave on Cyber Defence on 2nd February 2019.
- Anveshan-2018 “A National Level Science Exhibition” organized on October 29-30, 2018.
- Abhinandan- 2018, 3 days induction program from 23rd to 25th July 2018 for the new batch of University
- Sajag 2018, National Conclave on Cyber Defence on 15th and 16th March 2018.
- SANMANTRANA 2018, A Multi-disciplinary International Congress on Innovations in Science, Technology and Management –Challenges and Opportunities on 05th -07th February 2018 sponsored by AICTE and St. Cloud State University, Minnesota, United States.
- Confluence’ 16, Alumni Meet on 26th December, 2016
- Navarachana -2016, A National Level Project Competition.
Dr. Anand Rajavat