Director’s Message and Profile
Shri Vaishnav Institute of Forensic Science aims to provide education of International Standards in the area of Forensic Science. The learning process would lead to the inventions and then to discover. In addition to developing excellent skills in the subject, institute aims to provide a Centre for academic excellence and modern-day practical training in the area of forensic and its subsidiary sciences to foster human development through quality education and research.
The students are motivated not only to dream big but also are encouraged to think unconventionally in order to face challenges of society and to stand bold against it in future.
It is also mission of the institute to provide world class forensic science curriculum suiting the students, crime detection agencies, corporate offices and banks, etc. to counter techno-crimes and create a safe society to live in.
The academic programs are so designed as to implement and to provide solid foundation skills to understand the subject and to build a good professional carrier under the umbrella of SVIFS to play crucial role in the forensic investigation.
Director Profile -:
- Personal Information & Qualification & Experience
Name-: Dr. Kavita Sharma
Email id-: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Qualification-: MSc, PhD.
Undergraduate Project-: 30
Postgraduate Project-: 12
PhD Students -: 05 (Perusing)
- Publication: International/National-: 40
- Conference: * National: - 68 * International-: 28
- Workshop/Training & STTP Attended-: 52
- Webinar/Quiz Attended-: 23
- Conference/Workshop Organized-: 46
- Book Published as Editor-: 03
- Awarded with 3rd Rank in order of Merit in B.Sc. (1992) and 4th Rank in M.Sc. (1994) in DAVV.
- Best Poster Award for “Environmentalism and Role of Women in Environmental Awareness”, National Conference on “Emerging Technologies and Women (ETWOM-02), 25-26 Oct. 2002, Shri G.S. Inst. of Tech. & Sc.
- Best Magazine Award as Chief Editor of “Horizon”- to College Magazine of SVITS in 2005 and 2009.
- Chair Person, National Level Symposium on “Technology, Health &Environment: An Integrated Approach” on 28th & 29th Feb. 2012, Sanghvi Institute of Management and Science, Indore.
- Nominated from CBSE for the Judge in the CBSE Regional Science Exhibition 2013-14 at Shri Gurukul Public School, Indore.
- Resource Person in Abhinandan 2016-17 on the topic “Hostel Facility at SVVV”.
- Nominated from CBSE for the Judge in the CBSE Regional Science Exhibition 2017-18 at Shri Gujrati Samaj School, Indore.
- Invited Speaker in Faculty Development Program organized by Sri Aurobindo Institute of Management & Science, Indore 2015.
- Session-Chair in National Conference “Emerging Trends and Practices in Science, Humanities and Management: Professional Education Perspective” for the Track Chemistry & Forensic Chemistry, held in SVKM’S NMIMS, Shirpur, on 18 Feb 2017.
- Session-Chair in “SANMANTRANA-2017”, A Multidisciplinary National Congress on “Innovation, Transformation and Excellence Challenges and Opportunities”, for Sessions of Forensic Science on March 6, 2017.
- Honoured by Bank of Maharashtra on Teachers Day 5th Sept. 2017.
- Session Chair on International Conference on “Forensic Sciences & Cyber Security” organized by Gujrat Forensic Sciences University, Gujrat held on 5th& 6th Oct. 2017.
- Resource Person in Udhbhavana “Forensic Science & Society” on 11th Dec. 2017.
- Chief Guest in Science Exhibition at Indira Vidya Mandir H.S. School, Indore on 30th Dec. 2017.
- Invited as Special Guest for the Add Made Show of CBSE Regional Competition by IPS, Sanwer in 2018.
- Reviewer at International Congress – SANMANTRANA-2018- “A Multi-disciplinary International Congress on Innovations in Science, Technology and Management- Challenges and Opportunities” from 05/02/2018 to 07/02/2018, Sponsored by AICTE, New Delhi and St. Cloud State University, USA.
- Nominated as Judge from CBSE for the Regional Cultural Activity at Shri Vaishnav Bal Mandir, Indore.
- Chair technical session at International Congress – SANMANTRANA-2018- “A Multi-disciplinary International Congress on “Innovations in Science, Technology and Management- Challenges and Opportunities” from 05/02/2018 to 07/02/2018, Sponsored by AICTE, New Delhi and St. Cloud State University, USA.
- Session Chair at TEXCON-2018, National Conference on "Multifaceted Paradigm of Textile Industry and Research held on 9th and 10th March 2018 organized by Shri Vaishnav Institute of Textile Technology.
- Judge in Fashion Show of TEXCON-2018, National Conference on "Multifaceted Paradigm of Textile Industry and Research held on 9th and 10th March 2018 organized by Shri Vaishnav Institute of Textile Technology.
- Resource Person in Faculty Orientation Program “Owning the Responsibility” organized by SVVV.
- Honoured to recognize outstanding contribution towards Scientific Research & Community by PG Tech Research Institute, Indore on July 21, 2018.
- Resource Person in Abhinandan 2018 on the topic “Introduction of University Chapters & Clubs” on 26th Aug. 2018.
- Invited as Chief Guest for Annual Day Function of Ira Academy, Indore in 2018.
- Honoured by Bank of Maharashtra on Teachers Day 5th Sept. 2018.
- Resource person in Abhinandan 2019 on the topic Hostel Facility at SVVV, Indore.
- Best Research Paper Presentation Award on the topic “Impact of Education on Farmers Perception regarding pesticides and Their Hazardous Effects” in International Conference organized by WRA, 15-18 February, 2019.
- Invited as Judge for CBSE Regional Competition Mime Show by Alpine School, Indore in 2019.
- Invited Speaker at 2 days National Conference on “Recent Advances in Management of Health, Environment, Science and Technology” dated March 2-3, 2019 at M.P. Council of Science and Technology (MPCST), Bhopal.
- Chair Person in Symposium SAMVACHHY 2019on “Current Trends in Forensic Science” on 28th September 2019 organized by SVVV, Indore.
- Best Research Paper Award in ICRALEBH – 2019 at Government Holkar Science College, Indore from 14-15 Dec. 2019 Oral paper on “Comparative Study of Microscopic Characteristics of Ink Lines in original, Scan Printed and Photocopied Signatures”.
- Session Chair in Sanmantrana-2020, A Multi-disciplinary International Congress on Decoding Industry 4.0 for Inclusive and Sustainable Growth from February 3rd to 5th, 2020.
- Best paper award on “Comparative study of various physical marks present on photocopied documents for photocopier identification” dated 14-15 Feb., 2020 in Narsee Monji Institute of Management and Studies, Indore.
- Invited speaker and chairperson in the student conference at NMIMS Indore dated 15 Feb. 2020.
- Invited speaker in Webinar on Teaching and Learning during Lockdown Period in April, 2020, organized by SVIFS, SVVV, Indore.
- Invited speaker in Webinar on Fascinating Career in Forensic Science organized by SVVV, Indore dated 20 June, 2020.
- Chair Person in Symposium SAMVACHHY 2020 on “Forensic Science During and Post COVID Era” on 14th August 2020.
- Resource Person in Abhinandan-2020 on the topic “Introduction of Various Student Clubs of the University” on 15, October 2020.
- Fellow Member, International Congress of Chemistry and Environment.
- Lifetime member of GIAN (Global Initiatives of Academic Network).
- Lifetime member of ISCA (Indian Science Congress Association) (No. L32286).
- Member of Forensic Science Development Society, Lucknow.
- Lifetime member of WRA (World Researchers Association).
- Life Member of Vigyan Bharti.
Ability to create positive teaching, learning environment
Willing to change and a positive outlook to education and society
Ability to work in a team, leadership quality
Excited about creativity and innovation
Aptitude for research and development
Ability to organize National / International Level Events.
Ability to constitute new programme, course.
- Administrative Responsibility
· Coordinator, Shri Vaishnav Institute of Forensic Science, SVVV
· Chairman Board of Studies Forensic Science, SVVV
· Member Academic Council, SVVV
· Member of Faculty Studies, SVVV
· Member Board of Management, SVVV
· Member Hostel Advisory Committee, SVVV
· Co-coordinator Employee Grievance Redressal Cell, SVVV
· Member Anti-Ragging, SVVV
· Member Admission Panel of Ph.D.
· Member in Discipline Committee, SVVV
· Member IQAC Cell, SVVV
· Member of Panel of Internal Faculty of University (Interview), SVVV
· Convener SANMANTRANA 2020
· Co-convener HR Summit UDAAN - 2020
· Convener, Anveshan 2018
· Convener, Sandarshan-2019
· Convener, FDP Forensic Science 2019
· Convener, SAMVACHYY 2019
· Convener, PRASHIKSHNAM 2018
· Convener, FDP Forensic Science 2018
· Convener, SAMVACHYY 2018
· Convener, Anveshan 2018
· Convener, Sandarshan-2018
· Convener, Fashion Show Vinirmah-2018
· Convener, SAMVACHYY 2017
· Convener, FDP Forensic Science 2017
· Convener, Abhinandan 2017
· Convener, SMARTA 2017
· Convener, Sandarshan 2017
· Convener, Sanmantrana 2017
· Convener, Nirmiti 2017
· Convener, Confluence 2017
· Coordinator of SVVV Chapter of Friends of ICF
· Convener, Spandan 2017
· Convener, Confluence 2016
· Convener, Anveshan 2016
· Coordinator of SVVV Amogh Club 2015
· Coordinator of Alumni-Cell 2015
Dr. Kavita Sharma
Coordinator- SVIFS, SVVV Indore